My photo
I'm Lilian, Call me Lili. I'm just a teenage girl trying to lose weight and change the way I see myself. This blog is mainly like a diary. I will post to express myself and let things out, and maybe help other girls in the process, and gain help from others. <3

My Thinspo

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pretty ugly

Photobucket
I feel so ugly.
I hate trying to look my best.
Thinking that I look good in my favorite outfit, that I maybe look a bit thinner.
Confident.
It's all bullshit.
My mind lies to me.
I've been seeing pictures and videos of myself lately and I hate what I see.
My parents tell me I'm pretty, and that if I lost weight I'd be prettier.
I hate my friends sometimes because they tell me I'm not fat at all.
Fucking hate them for that, because they're either blind of lieing to me, and since it's obvious that they can see just fine, it means that they are lieing. Just fucking tell me the truth.
I don't think I'm pretty at all. Sure people tell me I have pretty eyes, and I believe that.
I just wish my eyes were all everyone saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment