My photo
I'm Lilian, Call me Lili. I'm just a teenage girl trying to lose weight and change the way I see myself. This blog is mainly like a diary. I will post to express myself and let things out, and maybe help other girls in the process, and gain help from others. <3

My Thinspo

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This time Baby

Photobucket

Hey, so lately not much has happened. I'm still at around 170. I just can't seem to get myself to go out and excercise after school like I used to. So much school work. I need to get back into being motivated, I think thats it. I lost my motivation.

Anyways, I'm also trying to eat better. I saw a video, which I can't find anymore) where this girl was explaining her diet plan. Basicaly she started out replacing all drinks with water. So, im thinking, okay let me do that for two weeks. Just drinking water instead of soda and juice. Except maybe orange juice in the morning. Then she continues that but after those two weeks she starts to not eat starchy foods. So after two weeks I will keep just drinking water and then try not to eat any bread, especially, and only eat special K cereal. I think I will also make my own plan, for after another two weeks I'll take away foods that are unhealthy, depeding on what my mom cooks and what not.
But I really need to go out and excercise, I really feel like Im wasting each day when I don't go out and ride my bike or walk. When I do go out, I feel so complete. I love that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment