My photo
I'm Lilian, Call me Lili. I'm just a teenage girl trying to lose weight and change the way I see myself. This blog is mainly like a diary. I will post to express myself and let things out, and maybe help other girls in the process, and gain help from others. <3

My Thinspo

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Challenge, with a pot of Gold in the end

I just thought of something, I don't know why I did before.
Maybe I did, I don't know.
Well I was browing through some blogs and the idea just came to me.
Another way to motivate myself to lose weight:
In the end when I reach my goal, or lose a good significant amount of weight, depending on how happy I am with my body, I will save all my money till that time and then buy new clothes.
So I can't buy any new clothes for myself until then, and I will put clothes that I don't want right now/ my old clothes and sell them for money to buy new clothes.
Something like that.
I've been locked up at home all day, looking at videos and pictures and stuff, I need to get off my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment